Data Analytics: get the most out of your data
In your company, measurement data and many other data are continuously generated for a wide variety of technical topics? Then you know the many challenges you have to cope with in order to extract the valuable information from your data and gain new insights.
- The data sources and with them the data quantities are constantly growing in numbers and becoming more unmanageable
- The evaluation of your data is done mainly statically
- Different methods are used to access your data, which prevents overlapping evaluations
- The current process for obtaining information is getting slower and slower
- The proprietary knowledge of this information process and the underlying infrastructure have grown over time and may even be down to individual employees
- For an independent digitalization strategy, your company lacks the necessary expertise in current technologies, concepts and processes
So, you have realized that you could make more of your data but you are not sure how to do it? It takes you too long to be able to optimize your products or processes with the help of the new insights? Then we are just the right partner for you!
We create a customized solution with you so you can evaluate your data optimally
At Werum, we understand your challenges and support you from the very beginning in planning and implementing the optimal solution for your data analytics. Our data analytics specialists advise you on the required infrastructure design and then build it together with you.
We ensure that the solution tailored to your company can be flexibly adapted to your current and future requirements at any time.
With a proof of concept (POC) we can sort out upfront which is the right path for you. The scalable solution allows you to start out on a small scale and easily adapt to increasing data volumes and user numbers as needed. It is important that data access control is based on a well thought-out authorization concept. It ensures that your sensitive data is optimally protected at all times.
Not matter if you want to run your system in a cloud, on-premise or hybrid: we adapt the infrastructure to your requirements. With a horizontally scaling technology stack, you are optimally prepared for growing tasks. It means that it will be easy to add more resources to the infrastructure.
Is it important to you that you can later expand and maintain the data analytics system without assistance, so that you remain independent? If so, your IT department will be part of the team setting up the new system and building up the corresponding know-how. Or you do not have any personnel available in your IT department for the implementation of a data analytics system? Then Werum is your reliable partner who will set up the system for you and provide long-term support.
We give you individual advice and support whenever you need it.
Your benefits from a data analytics solution by Werum
Perform data analytics flexibly and efficiently – individually tailored to your needs
Your specialist department should not have to deal with technical, subordinate tasks but should be able to focus on their core competence to work efficiently. As a large software and systems provider, we offer not only consulting services but also the implementation of data analytics projects. In addition to setting up the customer-specific infrastructure, this also includes the mapping of business use cases. As a service we offer the creation of prototype implementations for your own specialist department for them to advance it. If you do not have your own experts, we can of course also offer the complete implementation of use cases and their subsequent support.
The implementation of use cases includes among others:
- Consulting and specification
- Setup and implementation of the system
- Integration of the data sources
- Automation of data import
- Backup concept for the data
- Technical preparation of the database using modern data warehouse concepts and provision of data marts
- Homogenization of the database
- Access control to the data
- Creation of dashboards and generation of standard reports (for example, to display KPIs)
- Provision of standard interfaces (SQL and REST) to connect the data analytics system to external tools, such as Tableau or Power BI
We help you to adapt your data analytics system to the constantly growing and changing requirements. Get in touch with us.
Case study: Billions of measured values in the validation test
How modern Big Data solutions improve product quality: During validation tests of Mercedes-AMG vehicles, huge amounts of test data are generated that need to be analyzed in the right context. The automotive manufacturer and Werum Software & Systems are meeting this challenge. Together, they have created a flexible and powerful software architecture. Learn more in the current report published in HANSER automotive magazine (available in German only).
Technical article: Generate added value by leveraging the full potential of your data
The test process in vehicle development must ensure high quality at maximum cost efficiency while meeting compliance requirements. However, data from simulation and testing all too often ends up in data silos. With a suitable data analytics tool chain, the different types of data can be linked with added value being generated. Learn how a suitable data analytics toolchain helps linking different types of data from simulations and tests in automotive development.